Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Vision

GETTING STARTED...



So, I may be new to this whole blogging idea, but i've got some great plans for the future! Since I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, it has been my mission to find great new ways to cook and bake delicious meals and desserts. I have always loved to cook, but without flours, wheat and gluten, recipes seem limited. In this day in age, more people are starting to come out with gluten-free products (BIG thanks!). My hopes for this blog are for other's out there struggling with making wheat and gluten-free meals to find helpful recipes and information about gluten-free cooking from my experiences.
I will be changing and tweeking the design over the next few weeks, so all I'm asking is for you to bare with me here. Much thanks!
I guess all that is left to say is, Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. How encouraging for other people who are experiencing the effects of gluten in their lives! Your pictures are beautiful and I love that the recipes are so accessible.
    I am going to make the Poppyseed Muffins this week.
    Thank you and keep up us posted!

    ReplyDelete