These brownies take about 15 minutes to make, and about a second to gobble up!
Ready to serve.
Small batch: (makes roughly 8 brownies)
1-1 1/2 cup walnuts
1 1/4 cup dates
1/2 cup cacao powder
(optional) 1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup raw honey or agave syrup
Larger batch: (makes roughly 16 brownies)
3 cups walnuts
3 cups dates
1 cup cacao powder
(optional) 1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup raw honey or agave syrup
1. Process your walnuts in a large food processor.
2. Add dates and continue processing.
3. Add remaining ingredients in processor.
4. Press your brownies into a pan of your choice.
5. Best of all, serve and enjoy!