Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Roots

When I first changed my diet to gluten free, finding recipes without wheat and gluten was a bit of a challenge, but when I did, my family members and I would shout out "glutey freedom!". I am not quite sure where the term all started, however all the credit goes to my creative step-mom.
The term "glutey freedom" has been frequently used in our house for the purpose of expressing the joy's of discovering new gluten free food idea's. Since then, we have used it as a humerous game so to speak. It soon became such a common phrase that I decided to use as a name for my website!
For people with Celiac Disease or wheat/gluten allergies, this is the perfect site to find recipes, support, ideas and answers. This is also a great resource for vegan or vegetarian individuals looking for honest meal ideas and more! I try to keep it simple, since I know we all can lead busy lives and tight budgets, so trust that you can make this work. Follow me day-by-day on my adventures to living the gluten-free lifestyle where time and taste are always supreme!

Sincereley,
The Gluten Free Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment